Thursday, October 27, 2005

Off to Mass Moca

I'm off to Mass Moca but soon,
my thoughts on the meeting with Marc Mayer
(Of Montreal's Moca) at Zeke's Gallery from last week.


I'm almost done with The Mois De La Photo.
(2 shows left to see). I'll be back on that too.



And my September New York Review?...gosh....
Where is it ? It's halfway written.
Just too many stuff going on.


I was at the Festival Du Nouveau Cinema
quasi non-stop last week. More on that at
Artquebuse (the french version of this site).



Ohh..By the way....Last week end to see Dino-Fossil
in the Old Port. Nothing to do with art, but I'll
probably be amongst those last minute visitors.




Cheers,

Cedric Caspesyan
centiment@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MASS MoCA has posted all summer performing arts events @ www.massmoca.org - Good stuff!

Also, the new exhibit Ahistoric Occasion will be open May 27!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home