Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Urological Year

Well,


I'm being operated this week.


If I'm extremely lucky, I'll be able to
go to the opening of the Rodney Graham
Retrospective at Montreal's MAC.


If I'm normally lucky, I'll be present at the Tv On The Radio
show at National in Montreal (12 or 13th Octobre).

Than there will be Festival Du Nouveau Cinema
and a visit at Mass Moca later on. I have no idea what
I'm doing with New York at this point. I almost hope
it's suck season.


If I haven't written back to this blog before
the 14th of October, than there is 95 per cent chance
I'm not in this world anymore, but some angry ghost out there.
Unless my other kidney fails me or whatever and I'm
still being hospitalized but both these options are
statistically unlikely.


If you haven't seen me at Champ Libre this year or that new perfomance
festival Viva (both in Montreal), now you know why. I'm up
north taking jacuzi sessions.


If doctors can help me out I'm gonna win through this.


So long,


Cedric Caspesyan


PS: the aim of this intervention is curative, not palliative, so
you're not getting the wrong idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, dear heart, and I hope to reading you again soon.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home