Friday, July 20, 2007

Delay

They'll be a delay for my Biennial review. First I decided to complete it (I'm about halfway through) instead of publishing it by parts. Then it's summer, so I tend to get away from the computer.

Freedom is the reason I don't work for the artworld, or in fact have anything to do with it. ;-)

So I'm sort of taking slow boat rides to China all summer long.


Cheers,

Cedric


(nope..I'm not "really" in China....but I might be somewhere else much closer but as exotic...wanna come?....uhh?....What?....oh....you're working on your largest installation ever....Hmm...I see.... well, maybe another time....oh that's allright, don't worry, good luck with fame and all that...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get to work Cedric, I like your writing.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, LM, it's wayyy too darn Hot !!! I'm just strolling from festivals to others, and spending time in the country.

Half of it is done and the writting is actually horrible. The thinking is hopefully a little better than the writting so I seriously think I should start blogging with drawings, or pictures, Music, Whatever.

By the way, anyone passing by Montreal should not miss the
most secret, badly announced but still impressive art show in this city this summer: Ju Ming around the Lac Castor in Montreal, with other pieces in the Old Port and Quartier International (near Old Port). These large sculptures look like they're carved in rock (they're not), and they're probably more interesting seen together as an installation than each separately, but it's just been a long long time since I've seen contemporary art able to emulate, if not the mystery, at least the aesthetic feel of Easter Island.

There is also Artefact going on at Ile-Ste-Helene, which pays homage to Expo 67, and a few art installations along Mt-Royal Street.

Museumwise If I can just see Renoir in Ottawa and Richard Serra at Moma, that will make my Summer.


I love blogging in the comment section !


Have a nice summer !!

Cedric

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home